The Whitley Fund for Nature (WFN) is a fundraising and grant-giving nature conservation charity offering funding, training and recognition to support the work of proven grassroots conservation leaders in developing countries.
- To find, recognise and financially support the work of proven grassroots conservation leaders in developing countries through the Whitley Awards.
- To provide ongoing funding for effective winners.
- To enable the sharing of experience and skills between winners, and between winners and conservation organisations globally.
- To raise awareness of WFN and communicate the work of our winners.
- To continually improve the effectiveness of our grant-making and charitable activities.