How you can engage and help us spread the news
These inspiring conservationists are leading efforts to preserve wildlife and habitats in their home countries, and we can’t wait to share their work with you! With this year’s Whitley Awards Ceremony postponed due to COVID-19, we cannot yet welcome these outstanding leaders to London for the training, profile and networking opportunities that normally accompany a Whitley Award win. In light of this, we’d like to ask for your support in amplifying our announcement, to help us celebrate their success and share the incredible work these conservationists are doing.
How you can engage:
- Watch out for WFN’s e-letter next Wednesday announcing the 2020 winners. Sign up for our e-letter here.
- Check our website from 11am BST on 29th April, when exciting digital content about each winner will go live.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, and reshare content we post about the new winners.
- Create your own social media posts to help spread the news, using the hashtag #WhitleyAwards2020.
- Tell your friends and family about our winners to provide some much needed #PositiveNews.
- Winners will be available for virtual media interviews. If you’re interested in press opportunities with our winners, or know someone who might be, contact [email protected] or find press releases on each winner here (from 11am on 29th April)
From all of us at WFN, thank you for your generous support and understanding that we have had to do things differently this year. We appreciate your help in spreading the word about these most deserving conservation leaders, whom we hope to welcome to the UK later this year.
Together we can put a spotlight on the winners’ conservation work!
The 2020 Whitley Awards week events are generously sponsored by Earlymarket LLP, Whitley Awards Partner.